Thursday, March 1, 2012

Peacocks, Seahorses, and Octopi, Oh My!

I drew this awesome peacock feather! I just adore peacocks! They have all my favorite colors combined into opalescent awesomeness.
It's a proper 4x6 inches. :)
And I got some good ol' color into it. I'm not used to drawing with multiple colors! It takes different brain power.

A close up of the color. Pretty cool isn't it?
Not posted to my etsy yet, but will be tomorrow.

Instead, I posted this slightly older drawing of an octopus. Its ACEO size (2.5x3.5). :)
Swirly the Octopus, as named by Sister. :D
I think I drew him last week. Octopuses (octopodes, octopi, octopus) are fun to draw, cus of the eight swirling twirling curling legs. Yay!

AND last but not least, Wednesday night at prayer meeting I drew this seahorse ATC. It's for a trade on atcsforall.com.
BTW, for those of you who keep asking (VICKSTERS!!!), ATCs and ACEOs are "Artist Trading Cards", and "Art Card Editions and Originals." Basically, trading cards for artists! Always 2.5x3.5 inches, and no other rule besides that. The difference between ATC and ACEO is that ATCs are traded, and ACEOs are for selling/buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment