Monday, March 12, 2012

Lots of Drawing!

This past weekend I have drawn several things! Not only that, but I actually collaged something. I usually don't feel like my collages ever look very good, but I'm proud of the one I did this Sunday evening.
It mostly has images I cut out of a book I got from our used book store. Seahorses included of course! I'm very proud of it. Its approx. 5x7 inches.

I also sorta collaged/drew this inchie set!
Inchies are mini art. 1x1 inches wide, it's a fun challenge to collage art that small.
I also finished my drawing of the pig and posted it to etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/94998311/paisley-pig-original-black-and-white-ink
Piggy! Yay! Please click on the image and view it in its proper size, it looks a billion times better! :)
And while watching the boys play Modern Warfare 3, I drew a zebra ATC for atcsforall.com.
ATC = Artist Trading Cards! 2.5x3.5 art that is perfect for trading. :)
And in church I drew this zentangley ACEO for etsy, I think spring should hurry up and come! I want the fresh green leaves! This one will be posted for sale on etsy sometime tomorrow I hope.
I also drew an all-colored zentangle on Friday. It doesn't have any black at all! I drew it while listening/after listening to my sis sing in her concert choir. It was all spring/happy songs that made me want spring. It's posted to etsy already.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/95061022/zentangle-in-red-original-ink-drawing?ref=v1_other_1
Its all red! And also brown and a really deep royal purple (that looks a bit too dark in this photo. Alas).

No comments:

Post a Comment