Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mermaids

I drew a mermaid! She's on a 5x7" cardstock, which makes her the biggest drawing I've done. Though only by 0.5 inchs either side, but it looks and feels way bigger to me! I had to cut the cardstock myself, but I finally figured out how to use a razor and ruler to get the line perfectly measured and straight (without any of those ugly ridges from scissors). It's good to be excited over the little things, right?

Here's my mermaid. I particularly love how her hair, face, and shoulders turned out. (BTW, you can click on the image to see a bigger version)
I was able to take some photos, so I should be able to post Ms. Mermaid to etsy soon. I also got some good photos of my betta and eye drawings from before, so Ill post those for sale as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment