Friday, February 24, 2012

Hello!

Hello all!
My name is Rachel, I am an artist, and a wannabe writer (who uses a lot of smiley faces).
:) 
I didn't draw anything today, at all. In fact I've barely done anything productive, though I did manage to post one of my previously photographed drawings onto etsy.com, the magical horse drawing. Of course, I already had the description for it from Wednesday, so actually that's not much of an accomplishment. But I plan on drawing a couple things tonight, and tomorrow I'll take photos of some more drawings. Hopefully we'll have a slight break from the rain sometime so the light will be bright enough? *crosses fingers*

http://www.etsy.com/listing/93798515/magical-running-horse-original-ink 

 
I love his eye. If elves had horses, their horses would have pointy eyes like this.



I'm guessing my ACEOs are going to be the first things I sell, less to commit to for a brand-spankin'-new shop, right?

I also got my Betta, Merlin, back upstairs to my drawing desk! Maybe time for more (accurate...) betta drawings now? I just adore the spots on his top fin. He must be part Trill!

No comments:

Post a Comment